TAMM provides a single platform for all Abu Dhabi government services and information.
The TAMM’s website team is committed to making the website accessible to the broadest possible user group, regardless of technical possibilities or physical capabilities. In order to constantly improve the usability of this website, internationally accepted accessibility and usability standards are implemented or updated. The TAMM website has been developed to display on all commonly used browsers and to adjust to different screen resolutions, including mobile interfaces. Additionally, the website is designed to be compatible with basic operating systems using assistive technology or accessibility features. These standards are outlined in the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- Structural markups are used to indicate headings and lists to aid in-page comprehension
- Tables are used, wherever needed, for content only and not as a layout tool
- ALT attributes are used for graphics, animation, frames, audio and video files
- Acronyms and abbreviations are being explained in the text, wherever necessary
- Texts are written in a simple and understandable style
- Text can be enlarged by clicking on A+ or reduced by clicking on A-, both icons are at the website footer
While we aim to provide all information as web pages, some information is also provided as PDF’s, such as service application forms, infographics, etc. We are working to ensure that all PDFs are accessible to different screen readers.
- Link targets are clearly defined and described
- Links open in a new window if they link to an external website
- TAMM's website avoids pop-up windows
- All form controls are adequately and explicitly labelled and may be read without style sheets
- All forms can be properly navigated by using the 'Tab' key
- Form validation does not rely on client-side scripts
We welcome all feedback on the accessibility of our website, please feel free to contact us through the TAMM Support Centre.