ADGovcert - First Certified
Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams
FIRST - a premier organization and recognized global leader in incident response.
FIRST - an international confederation of trusted computer incident response teams who cooperatively handle computer security incidents and promote incident prevention programs.
- Membership in FIRST enables incident response teams to more effectively respond to security incidents by providing access to global best practices, tools, and trusted communication with member teams.
- Access to variety of technical tools and collaboration channels for effective response to security incidents.
- Access to the Global Malware Information Sharing Platform instance.
- Communication with global peer teams, and exchanging ideas and practices.
- Access to FIRST expertise covering a wide variety of incident response and security issues.