100/100: Hundred Best Arabic Posters
Discover the Hundred Best Arabic Posters at Warehouse 421!
The posters will be divided into three categories:
- For commissioned work for the commercial, social or cultural sector.
- For self-initiated posters for experimental purposes and not commissioned by an organization or necessarily published
- Designed for academic purposes under academic supervision in design schools
The jury members will consist of:
- Wael Morcos—Graphic and Type Designer from Lebanon, and Partner at the Design Studio “Morcos Key” based in New York, USA
- Möbius Studio—Hala Al-Ani, Hadeyeh Badri and Riem Hassan - Graphic Design Studio based in Sharjah, UAE
- Shennawy—Painter and Designer from Egypt, and co-founder of TokTok magazine, Ninth Art Foundation and Cairo Comics festival, based in Brussels, Belgium
- Mohammad Sharaf—Designer and Director of “Sharaf Studio” based in Kuwait