2nd Head and Neck Conference: The Multidisciplinary Approach
The 2nd Head and Neck Conference: The Multidisciplinary Approach is a great platform to discuss the novel research in treatment of head and neck cancers, including latest treatment technologies that are being developed in the field. The focus and theme of the conference is 'Explore and Exploit the Strategies of Head and Neck Treatment'.
This event will emphasise on the latest innovations which offer an inimitable opportunity for investigators across the globe to meet, network, and distinguish new scientific innovations. It will also highlight the treatment and Prevention of Head and Neck Cancers.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Otology and Neurotology
- Head and Neck Pathology
- ENT Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
- Anesthesia and Pain Relief in ENT Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancers: Risk Factors & Preventive
- Physiological Disorders of Ear, Nose and Throat