Al Hosn Festival
Presenting art, design and performances alongside traditional crafts, Al Hosn Festival celebrates the lineages of inspiration which link all of Abu Dhabi’s creative communities. The first event of its kind in the region, Al Hosn Festival is a space for new cultural conversations to begin and a platform for new artistic possibilities.
Over eight days, this multidimensional experience – spanning art, design, cuisine and performances – presents a new perspective on culture in Abu Dhabi.
- Free entry for children 4 years and under
- All tickets include admission to Qasr Al Hosn, the House of Artisans and Bait Al Gahwa
- Tickets valid only for the date shown on the ticket
- A Festival Pass allows access for every day of the Festival
- Tickets for performances in the Cultural Foundation and workshops in the House of Artisans are available to purchase separately