Cycle @ Train Yas
Spend your Tuesday evening cycling and embracing a healthy lifestyle on the Formula 1® track with Cycle@TrainYAS! The Yas Marina Circuit offers a unique, safe and friendly training ground.
Categories, awards and race information:
**The race is open to both Single and Group registrations
- Men's Race: Up to 10 laps for the full 5.5 kilometre circuit
- Women's Race: Up to 8 laps for the full 5.5 kilometre circuit
** The Men's Race will start first, followed by the Women's Race straight after
- The 'Crit Format': A long form criterium race which finishes when the first rider crosses the line, having completed the contested number of laps.
- Intermediate Sprint winner will be the cyclist who passes under the finish arch of the second-last lap in first position.
- Age groupers - riders will be awarded for completing the most laps in their designated age group. For the age group awards, riders do not have to complete all laps, the only requirement is to complete the most laps for the age groups at the fastest time. Times and positioning will be awarded for the most laps completed at the fastest time for the age groups awards.
- Race check-in for bib, bike plate and timing chip is from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM with the race getting underway as close to 8:30 PM as possible.
Life is always better on track so start filling in your registrations today!