Louvre Abu Dhabi Presents: Art Explorers’ Winter Camp
Get up close and personal with nature and enjoy hands-on interactive activities with the action-packed ‘Stay Outside’ Art Explorer’s Winter Camp. Whether it’s in the Louvre Abu Dhabi galleries or out under the dome, every children’s needs will be covered this winter break with fun games to play and inspiring outdoor workshops in mobile making, painting and storytelling. The camp will be divided into two main categories: for children and teenagers, with different activities in each one.
Art Explorers Winter Camp for Children (aged 8 to 12) will include:
- Explore nature’s elements in the Louvre Abu Dhabi galleries
- Create movement paintings
- Build a mobile that moves in the air
- Develop sketching skills
- Play interactive games
- Listen to campfire stories from around the world under the dome
Art Explorers Winter Camp for Teenagers (aged 13 to 16) will include:
- Investigate nature’s elements in artists’ work
- Step into an art installation inspired by the air and the dome
- Discover how the natural elements around the museum can inspire your own painting and design.
Daily and weekly passes will be available, with different activities each day.
Museum is closed on Mondays and the Winter Camp will run on the 15, 17, 18, 19.
** Limited slots available.
** Lunch is not included, but drinks and snacks will be provided. Participants can bring a picnic to eat in the museum.