Qasr Al Hosn Cultural Programme
Qasr Al Hosn will be home to several cultural performances and fascinating event. These various events and performances will be related to the Emirati culture and heritage and will include:
- Al Ayyala: A Performance of Valour
- Al Nahmeh: Chants of the Sea
- Al Rebabah: Voices of the desert
- Al Taghrooda: Poetry in Song
- Al Razfa: Dance of Unity
- Marine Traditions
- Falconry Demonstration: The UAE's National Emblem
Qasr Al Hosn is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi, holding the city’s first permanent structure; the watchtower. Built around the 1790’s, the commanding structure overlooked the costal trade routes and protected the growing settlement established on the island.
** All events are open for all ages and free of charge, however an entry free for the landmark is applicable.